St. Anne's Parochial School

376 South Seventh Street

Additional Photos

 

 

From: Essex County, NJ, Illustrated 1897

This school is the youngest of her sister schools, having been organized September 1, 1889. The school-house is 90 feet long and 46 feet wide and contains four class-rooms, in which 240 children receive instruction in eight different divisions, from five Dominican Friar Sisters.